About the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. Investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admirable corporations in the world.
Introduction and Overview
CERENOVUS, Johnson & Johnson’s Neurovascular Division, a member of the Medical Device group, is recruiting for an Area Account Manager. This position is field-based with a preference for Norway.
CERENOVUS, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is a global leader in neurovascular care. Our commitment to changing the trajectory of stroke is inspired by our long heritage and dedication to helping physicians protect people from a lifetime of hardship. CERENOVUS offers a broad portfolio of devices used in the endovascular treatment of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke.
Johnson & Johnson’s CNV Division is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons and neurologists, to treat patients with conditions resulting from hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding. We are one of the fastest growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson.
Objectives of the Position
- Expand the sales of CERENOVUS products and to convert competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction.
- Be trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of our products to physicians.
- Need to demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
- Be responsible for maintaining and expanding current accounts, building new accounts, developing strong customer relationships, and meeting quotas for a variety of products.
- Be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in a medical device sales environment strongly preferred.
- Educated to degree level, preferably RN or biotechnical engineers.
- Good education and presentation skills.
- Project management.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Computer software package skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A strong technical understanding and interest.
- Fluent in Norwegian and business level in English.
- Ability to spend 2-3 nights per week away from home.
- Driving license.
- Preferred home location is the Oslo area or close to Gardemoen. Other locations in Norway will be considered.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for a highly skilled, self-motivated, analytical and problem-solving person with high drive and a sense of urgency. The role requires great education and presentation skills and the person needs to be a team player with impactful communication abilities. Due to the transformation of the Health Care sector the ability to stay customer focused while challenge status quo and deliver creative and innovative solutions to improve patient health are important.
To apply and get additional information
If interested in this position, please apply with your CV and Cover Letter in one document via Linkedin. The final application date is 30th April 2019. The selection process will start during the posting period. In case of questions, please reach out to the Hiring Manager Christer Eriksson at;
- e-mail: email@example.com
This posting is not open for external recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect this by not approach Hiring Manager if you are a representative of an agency.