Key Account Manager/Oncology (KAM)
Pierre Fabre Pharma Norden AB is now recruiting a Key Account Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join Pierre Fabre Pharma Norden AB, with an Oncology portfolio under rapid growth. We are looking for a business and target oriented person who is capable of working independently but also works well in cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate is also proactive and knows the pharma market. You’ll be part of a growing Nordic team and will have an opportunity to participate in multiple launches in the field of oncology.
We are able to offer you a highly competitive portfolio with promising pipe-line and a fantastic team spirit!
- Assess and analyse regions/accounts to determine business potential and prioritise target hospital accounts
- Understand and navigate local access pathways in melanoma, mCRC and BC (e.g. formularies, guidelines)
- Identify and prioritise key decision-makers, influencers, stakeholders and networks (payers and clinical) in each account.
- Develop overall Annual Plan for each account, defining business opportunities and strategic objectives, and Cycle Action Plan setting out clear targets, tactics, metrics and timelines
- Unlock local access by achieving optimal position on relevant formularies, guidelines, etc.; co-work with MSL and MA
- Develop and maintain a high level of product and disease area knowledge and ability to absorb, interpret and share clinical data with customers in a professional and engaging manner.
As an Oncology KAM you will cover all of Sweden thus ability to travel is expected. You can reside in any of the larger regions; SLL, VGR or Skåne.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Oncology sales experience
- Established customer relationships in oncology, ideally with national and regional KOLs
- Experience of influencing and working with oncology payers to identify and unlock local access barriers
- Launch experience within a specialist area, preferably oncology
- Effective selling skills with an impressive record of selling into specialist care setting
- Outstanding account management experience, including business planning, account analysis, stakeholder mapping and performance measurement
- Demonstrated success in navigating and leveraging the internal organisation to achieve account and customer goals
- Proficient user of IT business systems, in particular, MS Office – PowerPoint and Excel
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of selling into specialised hospital setting
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Please feel free to contact our Nordic Commercial Director Erik Arver at email@example.com or +46 70 750 87 37 if you have further questions. Please send your application with your CV enclosed to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Swedish KAM Oncology” as soon as possible, we will be assessing application as they come in until Aug 15 2020.
The Pierre Fabre Group, founded by Pierre Fabre, a pharmacist in Castres (Tarn), has been present for more than 50 years in a continuum of activities that range from prescription drugs to dermo-cosmetics to consumer health care. Pierre Fabre is the second largest dermo-cosmetics laboratory in the world and second largest private French pharmaceuticals group, generating revenues of EUR 2.3 billion in 2018, with international sales accounting for 64%. With around 11.000 employees, the company has subsidiaries in 45 countries and its products are sold in over 130 countries. In 2029, Ecocert Environment assessed the Group’s corporate social and environmental responsibility approach and awarded it the “Excellence” level.