Do you want to be part of moving healthcare further at IQVIA Nordics?
Come and join our team in Solna. Sales Specialist, Marketing Service Nordic Cluster
Location: Solna, Sweden.
Are you passionate about enabling marketing channels for customers? The key focus will be to promote and sell solutions to our clients. Help our clients to get in contact with their clients (Health Care Professionals) through our channels (Digital and postage Mailings’) You must be able to work independently and in team.
The key focus will be to promote and sell solutions to our clients enabling them to deliver the right message, through the right channel, to the right customer, at the right time.
Help our clients to get in contact with their clients (Health Care Professionals) through our channels (Digital and postage Mailings) build on the OneKey data. You will have your own customer portfolio with responsibility for the Swedish and Danish marked/budget. You will also be involved in Nordic projects. Build a pipeline, find new leads, work proactively towards clients.
- Build and drive the sales pipeline of our services and ensure we build leads and deliver business across your portfolio of Nordics clients.
- Ownership to budget
- Your own customer portfolio
- Engage as specialist in client workshops to design their future engagement models, and serve as subject matter expert.
- Make sure we communicate proactively in the market on IQVIA capabilities and share success stories amongst clients
- Connect our assets and build the IQVIA way for servicing the Nordic clients
- Orchestrate engagements across our Key Client Portfolio in connection with other sales specialists
- Ensuring the compliance of digital activities and processes
- Degree in relevant subject (e.g. Marketing, Digital marketing, Business Administration, Communications) or equivalent
- Proven track of commercial engagement and delivering on sales targets
- Experience in digital and omnichannel marketing, supporting sales and/or marketing.
- Excellent personal and business communication skills and agile ways of working
- Innovative mindset and capabilities of putting the vision into practice
- Understanding customer facing activities and challenges as well as customer needs in order to find suitable solutions and drive for better outcomes
- Works in co-operation with other parts of the organization to reach results
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in one of Nordic languages.
- Pharma or life science experience
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com