On behalf of our customer – a Swedish medical research company – we are looking for an interim CEO
Period: 6 months
As the interim CEO you will make sure the very promising results and possibilities regarding the technology is further developed in a strategic direction. You understand the journey of commercializing a start-up Medtech Company with high potential. As a seasoned CEO you are used to set and implement strategic plans securing that they are operationalized in clear action plans with short- and long-term tangible milestones and objectives.
The CEO will manage day-to-day operations of The Company.
The right candidate is ready to recruit and build a lean and high performing team, paired with nurturing a pioneering company culture.
The CEO will establish a good working relationship with the board of directors and set the course for company strategy.
- Master’s degree in business/Finance, biology, chemistry or other pharmaceutical or medical technology field
- The candidate has experience of working in leading positions in preferably smaller Life Science Companies with early phase assets.
- Experience from Start-ups with the ability to create value through trade sale, mergers, other collaborations.
Used to interact with:
- Finance Market, i.e., investors, analysts, and Media.
- Key Opinion Leaders
- Experience from launching products on international scale within the Life Science sector.
- Experience from building and working through lean organizations.
- Ability to fluidly navigate and integrate at the scientific arena as well as with financial analysists, investor relations duties and the capital market.
- Solid understanding of the dynamics within Life Science. Positive with experience from early phase (start-up) commercialization.
- Ability to operationalise strategic directions and decisions in a structured, speedy, and effective way.
- Knowledge of P&L, balance sheet, cash flow management and general finance and budgeting
- Excellent communication skills both in speech and writing in English and Swedish is important.
- Self-motivating, goal-oriented entrepreneurial personality having a significant “can do attitude” with strong sense of urgency.
- Capability and experience in building high performing teams.
- Experience from a M&A is a plus
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise, calculated decisions in a timely manner.
- Strong negotiator
Morgan Eilenberg, Partner, +46 73 359 05 50 eller [email protected]
Anders Larsson, Partner +46 73 203 46 91, [email protected]
We meet candidates on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested in the position we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.