As part of Ipsen´s growth strategy, we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Key Account Manager in Norway to join the dynamic Nordic Oncology team, reporting to Nordic Oncology Sales Manager.
Ipsen is expanding and this position will be the third KAM in Norway. You will be covering Vestlandet, so preferably you live in the area of Stavanger, Bergen or Trondheim.
Ipsen is a mid-sized global biopharmaceutical company. The Company improves patients’ lives through research, innovation and the development of transformative medicines in Oncology, Rare Disease and Neuroscience.
Ipsen has over 5,000 talented and dedicated professionals around the world that work together every day to innovate for the benefit of patients and caregivers.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders in the oncology field, including healthcare providers, hospitals, and oncology centers. Your primary focus will be to strategically drive the adoption of our oncology products, ensuring revenue growth and market share expansion. You will serve as the primary point of contact for key accounts and collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve sales targets.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans for key oncology accounts to achieve goal objectives and maximize potential of oncology products.
- Drive digital transformation and develop new ways of interacting with key stakeholders.
- Establish and nurture long-term relationships with key stakeholders, including physicians, nurses and other decision-makers in the oncology field.
- Conduct regular meetings and engage in proactive communication with key accounts to understand their needs, address concerns, and provide partnership and support.
- Collaborate with Nordic cross-functional team, including medical affairs, marketing, and sales operations, to develop and execute account-specific strategies and tactics.
- Coordinate and facilitate educational programs, speaker events, and promotional activities to enhance product awareness and drive product utilization.
- Monitor sales performance, market trends, and competitive activities within assigned accounts, providing regular updates and insights to the oncology management team.
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations, product demonstrations, and training sessions to healthcare professionals.
COMPETENCE REQUIREMENT AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, pharmacy, business administration, or a related field.
- In-depth understanding of the oncology market, including key stakeholders, treatment protocols and healthcare trends.
- Proven track record of at least 3 years in pharmaceutical sales or key account management, preferably with a focus on urology/oncology.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and goal-oriented with a strong sense of accountability and customer focus with passion for digital transformation.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to analyze market dynamics, identify opportunities, and develop strategic account plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills with the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
WHAT IPSEN CAN OFFER
With Pamorelin, Ipsen is the market leader in Sweden, Denmark and Finland. In Norway the market share is growing significantly. This position offers the opportunity to contribute to further growth in Norway by making Pamorelin the top of mind-product for the prescribers.
Interested? Please contact;
Nina Fredriksson, +46 73 243 87 02, [email protected]
Adina Lekberg Salamon, +46 73 974 43 34, [email protected]