We are looking for an interim Key Account Manager to a global Pharmaceutical Company.
Location: Örebro, Karlstad, Uppsala, Dalarna, Gävle
Period: 12 months for the start, possibility for prolonging or permanent position.
You are responsible for identifying customer needs and creating business opportunities that help patients, customers and the company alike. Spending major part of your working time on your own customer contacts, you quickly become the Company expert on the needs and considerations of specialists in hospitals, primary care clinics and other Key opinion leaders.
Working well within the framework of the Company´s own strict ethical code and local regulations, you establish close working relationships with your customers.
Combining your insight with your understanding of the regional health care community, you initialize and deliver projects in order to add additional value to your customers and company. Aside from meeting your quarterly goals, you can measure your success in how little time it takes before our customers regard you as a partner in dealing with the many challenges facing the health care sector.
In addition to this, you also:
- Act as point of contact for priority accounts.
- Keep relevant internal departments updated on customers.
- Work closely with your internal experts and management in order to prioritize accounts and offers.
Expertise Required / Core Competences
Communication, customer management, project management.
- As a Key Account Manager, you collaborate closely with customers to understand the challenges they face and find ways to address them together – bringing the Company´s innovations to more patients, faster.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- 3-5 years’ commercial experience in healthcare environment
- You are well versed in scientific and clinical work, allowing you to provide approved disease and therapeutic information, such as product information and training, to key decision makers and stakeholders.
- You have a good basic understanding of the healthcare system and the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
As a person, you are fluent in conversational and written Swedish and English, and you communicate with empathy, ease and efficiency to people at all levels of authority, both internally and externally. You listen as well as you talk, and the combination forms the basis of your superior sales technique. Despite the great degree of autonomy your position offers, you know that your high drive for results only leads to success with a great team behind you.
Interested, please contact;
Morgan Eilenberg, Partner, +46 73 359 05 50 or [email protected]
Hanna Rahnasto, Regional Director, +46 72 512 81 81 or [email protected]