To our client – an international Pharmaceutical Company – we are looking for a Key Account Manager/Cadriovascular, covering Stockholm, Södermanland and Norrland for a long term assignment.
Period: February 2023, 12 months, with possibility to extension or transfer into employment
Region: Stockholm, Södermanland och Norrland
- Responsible for the promotion of products to Health Care Professionals within primary – and Specialty care
- Accountable to be a Preferred Partner and orchestrate a customer centric engagement through collaborations by cross-functional and external stakeholders
- Accountable for defining and executing the strategic account plan together with Regional Market Access Manager and accountable for defining and executing account plans
- Accountable and responsible for achieving the defined sales objectives by cultivating strategic and tactically partnerships with customers/accounts and create value added offers that bring access to and engagement with Health Care Professionals
- Accountable for developing the multi-channel approach, managing all customers/stakeholders interactions, F2F and appropriate channel. Secure that the digital tools, Veeva email, suggestions, Webinars, are integrated tools in the daily channel mix.
- Accountable for maximizing outcome of local educations, Meetings with HCPs and national/international educational events, improving use of digital channels.
- Responsible to Up-to-date product knowledge and actively seeking for development of skills, capabilities, and knowledge
- Field based work; spend appropriate time with customer engagement interaction.
Interested? Please contact;
Morgan Eilenberg, Partner, +46 73 359 05 50 eller email@example.com
Anders Larsson, Partner +46 73 203 46 91, firstname.lastname@example.org
Adina Lekberg Salamon, Senior Researcher, +46 73 974 43 34 email@example.com