PharmaRelations is the Nordic market leader within talent services for the life science industry. We specialise in partnering with some of the top and most innovative organisations exclusively in the Life Science sector across our region. We add value to our clients and candidates with our consultancy services, outsourcing solutions and recruitment of specialists and leader
On behalf of one of our clients, PharmaRelations is now looking for a Medical Science Liaison within neurology. The workplace is located in Stockholm. The position is Field based
As an MSL, you act as the company’s scientific advisor to healthcare in the field of therapy and develop the business.
Key responsibilities include
· Act as a reference point for other functions for any scientific query
· Coordinate and participate in medical education activities
· Develop and maintain a contact network with leading specialists
· Communicate medical scientific data to leading specialists and broader external health care related audience
· Gain valuable insights into treatment patterns and scientific activities in the therapeutic area
· Support and handle medical affairs strategy, planning, designing and execution
· Support the Health Economy & Market Access team with medical and scientific input.
- Minimum 2 years experience of role as MSL from the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience of working with specialists
- Suitable background;MD, PharmD or PhD or equivalent
- Fluent Swedish and English, both orally and in writing
- Good knowledge and experience of the MS Office package, most importantly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
For further information do reach out to Charlotte Curman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply directly here. Due to GDPR, we cannot receive any CVs via e-mail. Interviews are already taking place, so please get in touch or apply at your earliest convenience.
At PharmaRelations we are committed to being an employer of equal opportunities for all and recruitment practices shall be free from discrimination based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age. Religion, material or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identification or expression, or genetic information; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or associated with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.