Real World Evidence (RWE) Scientist to Reveal, Sweden
Reveal is a supplier of premium services within business intelligence and data analysis for the Life Science industry. We help our clients to conduct scientifically robust real-world evidence studies and offer analytics of various types of health data – either as stand-alone products or as part of more complex projects. Reveal considers each co-worker as unique, with individual needs and wishes. That is why we offer employment with focus on flexibility and development.
Find out more about Reveal at www.reveal.se
Reveal is looking for a Real World Evidence (RWE) Scientist to be part of their Sweden-based team. You will be part of a supportive team of colleagues working closely together in an entrepreneurial setup and atmosphere, where everyone’s contribution plays a vital role for the business. The office is located in the center of Stockholm, just a short walk from Stockholm Central Station. The team likes to meet up from time to time to exchange ideas, knowledge and get to know each other but whether you will be working at the office, remote or a mixture of it will primarily be your choice.
About the role
Being a flexible organisation, there will be room to influence the content of the role to some extent. In a general perspective, this role will include but not be limited to:
- Be responsible for and lead RWE-projects
- Partner with clients, provide client consultancy on the design of real-world studies and present the results/outcomes to the client
- Act as lead on studies and work with all key evidence generation research activities, from writing protocols to analysing the data
- Collaborate internally with the development team, such as with the Data Scientists
Finding the right person is always the focus. Still, we believe there are some skills, experiences and personal characteristics that would help you to thrive and be successful in the position. In this case, the qualifications are:
- University degree in life science/pharmaceutical-related science/medicine or equivalent.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in Swedish is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry, CRO or authority would be considered favourably.
- Previous training and experience in the areas of RWE studies, registry studies, Epidemiology, Statistics or Health Outcomes research is a strong advantage.
- Ability to understand, assimilate, summarise and present scientific content.
We need you to be confident enough to lead and manage RWE-projects and to work independently. As a person you keep an open mindset and flexible attitude, with an interest as well as ability to familiarise yourself with new areas. You also have an ability to understand the client’s needs and you are comfortable giving client presentations. Furthermore, you have strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to work collaboratively, both internally and externally.
Does this sound like the right job for you? Send us your application today!
In this recruitment Reveal partners with Scientific Solutions and all questions and applications will be managed by Scientific Solutions.
Welcome with your application as soon as possible and no later than Tuesday 14th of February 2023. We are screening the applications on a running basis.