PharmaRelations is the Nordic market leader within talent services for the life science industry, with over 270 colleagues and with offices in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. We specialise in partnering with some of the top and most innovative organisations exclusively in the Life Science sector across our region. We add value to our clients and candidates with our consultancy services, outsourcing solutions and recruitment of specialists and leaders. Our head quarter is located in Solna, Sweden.
We are again partnering with Recipharm – this time with Recipharm Pharmaceuticals AB (RPP) – an operating company within Recipharm with offices in UK, Sweden, Italy and India.
We are recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join RPP on a full-time basis, based in Stockholm, Sweden.
RPP has a portfolio consisting of a broad range of high-quality generics sold to clients in the EU, UK and US markets. With an exciting and expanding development pipeline of generic products, as well as licensing opportunities, with clients in the EU and US markets, RPP is in the unique position to utilise the manufacturing and development capabilities within the Recipharm group. This creates value across the full pharmaceutical value chain from development through to marketing. Through this vast internal network, RPP has access to a vast range of technology platforms, enabling us to develop and enhance the intellectual property of our product portfolio in an innovative, responsible, and cost-effective way.
The role reports to the Commercial Director of RPP, located in the UK.
- Responsible for the commercial supply chain management for all products in the RPP portfolio with the objective of ensuring stockholding levels are maintained and customer demands are met.
- Manage the company’s supplier relationships, both internally and externally.
- Responsible for managing and developing new and existing supply agreements with internal and external suppliers, in line with internal processes.
- Responsible to ensure the supply chain activities and process flows are setup correctly for new launch products, as well as providing feedback to the project team.
- Manage the supply chain planning function, with two (2) direct reports.
- Ensure Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and tax compliance is maintained throughout the supply chain for all products in RPP’s portfolio.
- Continuously improve the supply chain to meet business targets.
- Excellent stock management and forecasting abilities.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of GDP in relation to procurement, transport and storage of medicinal products.
- Thorough commercial understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and outsourcing/contract manufacturing principles.
- Excellent understanding of incoterms and global trading rules, especially for the EU.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of supply chain management and business planning processes such as S&OP.
- Experience negotiating contracts (supply agreements).
- Improve supply flows, new launches.
- Must be able to work on their own initiative.
- Strategic mindset.
- Management of people experience.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal), which are a fundamental part of the role.
- Advanced officer, especially with Excel.
- Additional responsibilities, as required by the business.
- Good knowledge of taxation rules for movement of goods in the EU
- Planning skills for new markets.
- FDA relations.
For further information, do reach out to Kristina Edholm (Sr Recruitment Manager) or apply directly here. Due to GDPR, we cannot receive any CVs via e-mail. Interviews are already taking place, so please get in touch or apply at your earliest convenience.
At PharmaRelations we are committed to being an employer of equal opportunities for all and recruitment practices shall be free from discrimination based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age. Religion, material or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identification or expression, or genetic information; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or associated with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.